skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The little things are the ones that mean the most.
Friday, April 10, 2009
I saw this movie that a friend had on her facebook and I thought it was super cool. It is funny that you can do that.
Here is another video that I just love. It is the "Who's on First" video super funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2009
(27)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(6)
Webquest
I have this huge preschool lesson due next week, a...
I saw this movie that a friend had on her facebook...
Geometric Comic Book
Pell Grant
Additional Web Applications Links
►
March
(3)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(5)
Friends and Family
Ann and Matt Richmond
Ben, Erica, and Ethan
Chantile
Corbetts
Dan and Rach
Jake and Anna Newman
Jessica and Kyle
Jessie and Adam Richens
Rachel, Chester, Aryana, and Kinsley
Rick and Traci
Shannon Webb
Stacy and Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment